Tickets are on sale now!
- Friday night talk and happy hour with Mirna Valerio
- Saturday breakfast and yoga/stretch session
- Saturday group runs with aid stations and ongoing shuttle to trailhead from Downtown Clayton
- Ongoing workshops and facilitated discussions
- Saturday night celebratory dinner and Women Who Wander Panel Discussion with Mirna Valerio
- Sunday morning breakfast and short group run at Black Rock Mountain State Park
- Beer provided by Terrapin Brewing Company
Ticket Does Not Include:
- Lodging: Al a carte options available when you register online, and check our our lodging page for more info!
- Friday night dinner
*Proceeds from this event will go to an organization that shares the mission of Collectively Outside: to strengthen communities through increased participation in outdoor activities that foster personal growth, physical health, and an appreciate of natural spaces.
Signed up but can’t make it? Refund Policy: We offer an 80% refund if given notice by March 30, 2019. However, we cannot guarantee refunds past that date.